In this unprecedented period, Maisons de Mode continues to support creators and thus offers to acquire tools and techniques that will allow them to anticipate deconfinement. New coaching is scheduled for Friday April 24 and Wednesday April 29, 2020 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the form of collective coaching with Bastien Péan, via the Jitsi online tool with social media strategy and the setting up of network advertising on social media.
Training: Social Media Strategy – Social Ads
Depending on the plan you choose, you can:
– attend group sessions only – or attend group sessions and benefit from an individual interview with the speaker Bastien Péan.
First half day: Social Media Strategy (3h30)
– Panorama of social networks: targets, particularities and good strategic practices (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin) – The main features of Facebook Pages & amp; Instagram to manage its communication – Statistics: follow and optimize your activity on social media
Second half day: Social Ads (3h30)
– Theory: algorithm and objectives of Facebook advertising campaigns & amp; Instagram – KPI and performance measurement: introduction to auctions – Discovery of the Facebook Business Manager interface and creation of a simple campaign /p>
Support and advice to the creator in the implementation of an advertisement with regard to its target and questions
Prerequisites/strong> Participants should ideally already have access to a profile and a Facebook page as well as an Instagram account to facilitate the smooth running of the session.
Two rates are offered:
– Collective Pack: collective coaching sessions which will take place on Friday April 24 and Wednesday April 29, 2020 at 9:30 am on the Jitsi online tool
– Collective + Individual Pack: collective coaching sessions which will take place on Friday April 24 and Wednesday April 29, 2020 at 9:30 am on the Jitsi online tool followed by an individual interview (to be scheduled with the consultant)
Do you want to participate in this coaching?Book now by clicking here!